[infinispan-dev] Tree API module wiki

Eduardo Martins emmartins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 22:24:05 EST 2010

Great, finally an easy migration from JBoss Cache.

Just to know our options in Mobicents future, are there any cons on
using this API? Is there a reason to change a data model/schema coming
from JBoss Cache, that really takes advantage of node relations
parent/child? For instance it's very common to retrieve the set of
childs for a node, another common usage is the removal for a complete
subtree. We have time to rework this data model if it's not the best
usage, we want it as fast as possible, both local and cluster/cloud
modes.

-- Eduardo
http://emmartins.blogspot.com
http://redhat.com/solutions/telco