[infinispan-dev] Tree API module wiki

Eduardo Martins emmartins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:33:26 EST 2010

The code is pretty simple, don't think where to optimize except that
the structure is fully created for all nodes, including leaves and
nodes which are just parents, no data at all. It would be cool to have
both maps creation in a lazy way, is there a reason that makes this
not advisable, perhaps something regarding concurrent initial puts of
childs or data?

-- Eduardo
http://emmartins.blogspot.com
http://redhat.com/solutions/telco