[infinispan-dev] Generating Javadoc from Scala sources

Filip Rogaczewski frogaczewski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 05:46:47 EST 2010

I was actually planning to build it as an ant tool, in order to follow
the scheme from Scala distribution (scalac and scaladoc provided as the
ant tasks). I have no experience with developing maven plugins, but I
guess it does not differ much from ant tasks development. I think, I can
provide maven plugin with the second version.

Best,
Filip