[infinispan-dev] Problem checking in a SVN property change

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 04:32:00 EDT 2010

I'm getting the following error when I try to add a directory to svn:ignore:

trustin at vault ~/workspace/infinispan-4.0
$ svn commit
Adding         demos\lucene-directory-demo\target
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
CHECKOUT request for
'/repos/infinispan/!svn/ver/1551/branches/4.0.x/demos/lucene-directory-demo'
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    'C:\Users\trustin\workspace\infinispan-4.0\svn-commit.tmp'

Any clue?  Should I contact JBoss.org team or is it just a configuration
problem?

Trustin
--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/