[infinispan-dev] Native CacheStore implementation?

"이희승 (Trustin Lee)" trustin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:30:03 EDT 2010

2010/10/12 Tristan Tarrant <tristan.tarrant at gmail.com>:
>> How does it perform then comparing to BDBJE and JDBM?  Out of curiosity,
>> if there is a good file-based cache store implementation, why BDBJE and
>> JDBM backends were introduced?
>>
> Haven't tried BDBJE, but it certainly is faster than JDBM.

My finding so far - FileCacheStore is a BucketBasedCacheStore that uses
the hashCode of the key as the bucket name.  FileCacheStore creates a
new file for each bucket.  It means a lot of files will be created as
new entries are added.  I don't think it will perform better than JDBM
or BDBJE in most cases.

--
http://gleamynode.net/