[infinispan-dev] Native CacheStore implementation?

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:12:41 EDT 2010

thank you, but I know I think I have used all CacheStore implementations
already : )
Sorry for not being clear: I didn't mean to ask for these features but to
point out that the strenght of Infinispan is this existing flexibility, I
don't see much added value in wasting your precious time on a specific FS
based cache store, but would rather prefer to improve all of them - the only
implementation I don't think I would use much on a cloud are the ones
relying on local filesystem.

BTW to have a super-optimized store with nice hashing, we now have
Cassandra; I have no direct experience with it but it seems to me people
have already spent much effort on it and I assume optimizing it as much as
possible.

Cheers,
Sanne

Il giorno 25/ott/2010 12:51, "Manik Surtani" <manik at jboss.org> ha scritto:

On 18 Oct 2010, at 10:15, 이희승 (Trustin Lee) wrote:

> Sanne Grinovero wrote:
>> actually I consider...
CloudCacheStore uses JClouds which has (or will have?) support for
VMWare/vSphere, Eucalyptus, etc.

manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan
Lead, JBoss Cache