[infinispan-dev] rehashing hazard

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Mon Oct 25 11:02:33 EDT 2010

Not only. We eventually want to have streaming state transfer implemented on lower-level closer to JGroups callbacks and byte streams rather current higher-level serialization of internal cache nodes. JGroups implements pull-state model and having both join and leave follow that paradigm we can eventually just take out current higher-level transfer and replace it with lower, more performant transfer. However, we have to wait for JGroups 3.0 to implement that.