[infinispan-dev] Configuration reference generation - rework

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Tue Sep 14 06:51:00 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Manik and I talked privately regarding this topic through https://jira.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-626 and we concluded that we could use some input from people that have used configuration reference markers within Infinispan code etc. Manik basically had a few ideas where he wanted to polish/expand the final look of configuration reference (summed up in ISPN-626) and upon closer inspection I think that we need to rework configuration markers to make things simpler and easier to use.

One of the things I wanted to do is replace javadoc tag @configRef with annotation(s) and use pure comment text of javadoc elements as input for both javadoc and configuration reference. So lets gather some more ideas, and I'll work on this on a side whenever I need the break from hard core stuff :)

Cheers,
Vladimir

--
Vladimir Blagojevic