[infinispan-dev] Infinispan on Hudson with IBM JDK

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 08:18:34 EDT 2010

Hello,
while my goal is OpenJDK compatibility, as a starter we should fix the
build on IBM JDK, a first step to proof that no com.sun.* packages are
used.

This weekend I reconfigured the build on Hudson to skip the tools
module which is depending on non-standard packages to build the
configuration documentation [1].
I think that for the moment it's not that important to have the
documentation built in a Java standard environment, while it's much
more important to have Infinispan itself work on all Java platforms.

So Hudson is now able to compile and run the tests, but it appears to
hang and then timeout. Could someone look into this?

Regards,
Sanne

1 - http://hudson.infinispan.org/hudson/job/Infinispan-4.1.x-IBM-JDK6-tcp/configure