[infinispan-dev] ISPN 200

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Wed Sep 15 08:10:54 EDT 2010

On 15/09/10 13:04, Israel Lacerra wrote:
>  >I think if we allways block iterator.next() until we have at least a
> value of each node , we can apply sort in this values (since every node
> already made this).
> I mean, the idea is to make a "merge" of the results... and the next()
> blocks until we have some results already sorted.

So do you mean something like making sure that before you release your
lock on lazyIterator.next() you want to make sure what you have is sorted?

If that's the case that may not work because as long as you have 'one
more result' you will have to release that lock on lazyIterator.next().
Okay, it may not be an actual lock but let's call it that for arguments
sake.

--
Navin Surtani
Intern Infinispan