[infinispan-dev] Collocated nodes

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Sep 27 09:23:19 EDT 2010

If it makes it hard for you, ignore siteId for now since it is unlikely that you would want all copies in a remote site.  You'd want at least one copy in the same site as well.  So cross-site stuff may need to be configured differently.

In terms of preference, of course, you'd prefer a node with different machineId and rackId as your backup, failing which, just different machineId, and failing that as well, any node.