[infinispan-dev] Got a hole in JIRA issue numbers

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:16:17 EDT 2011

Hello,
I'm sorry, I had an issue with JIRA, ISPN-1021, ISPN-1022, ISPN-1023
won't ever exist.

I created a new issue, but it failed as "disk is full". I then tried
again at later times, three in total, and it seems the problem was
just solved but somehow the previous issues where "half-inserted":
they where created, but there was no way to mark them as duplicates or
solve them, the only option I had was "delete", so that's what I did.
I hoped the counter would start back from ISPN-1021, but the issue I
finally inserted correctly is now ISPN-1024.

Not a huge problem, but I guess the gap is now permanent.

sorry,
Sanne