[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Large Scale support

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 03:05:33 EDT 2011

OK, so the question is whether FLUSH removal causes problems with
replication or distribution, or both ?

David got 420+ nodes with replication, and FLUSH removed. However, with
distribution and FLUSH removed, it failed. Are you suggesting that FLUSH
is (currently) required only for *distribution* mode ?

David, maybe worth a try to add <FLUSH timeout="3000".../> to
udp-largecluster.xml and try to start the cluster with mode=distribution...
Cheers,