[infinispan-dev] [ISPN-78] Feedback needed

Olaf Bergner olaf.bergner at gmx.de
Sun Apr 10 16:07:16 EDT 2011

I have the skeleton of an implementation of ISPN-78 - Large Object
Support - at https://github.com/obergner/infinispan/tree/t_ispn78.
Before going forward I could need some feedback on whether my approach
makes sense at all, what alternatives there are, where things might be
improved or modified to adhere to INFINISPAN's standards and so forth.
Any hint is highly appreciated.

Keep in mind that so far I have completely ignored the issue of
supporting transactions when reading and writing large objects. I would
prefer to have a working core implementation before tackling the more
complicated aspects.

Cheers,
Olaf