[infinispan-dev] [ISPN-78] Feedback needed

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Wed Apr 13 14:26:16 EDT 2011

IMO the large object methods would fit better in the Cache directly, vs AdvancedCache.
The way I see it AdvancedCache exposes to the power user internal ISPN stuff - stuff that's not generally needed by every day user. E.g. the interceptor chain, the rpc manager etc.
Everything that is plain API should be on the Cache itself, including lock() and withFlags() methods.