[infinispan-dev] [ISPN-78] Feedback needed

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Apr 15 11:01:02 EDT 2011

On 10 Apr 2011, at 21:07, Olaf Bergner wrote:

> Keep in mind that so far I have completely ignored the issue of
> supporting transactions when reading and writing large objects. I would
> prefer to have a working core implementation before tackling the more
> complicated aspects.

How do you maintain consistency without transactions?  E.g., Concurrent readers and a writer?

Concurrent writers isn't a problem since we don't support this, however we may be able to add some kind of concurrent write support if we consider the streams as append-only.

Cheers
Manik

manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani