[infinispan-dev] Spring Infinispan finished for now

Thomas P. Fuller thomas.fuller at coherentlogic.com
Fri Apr 15 11:50:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

I still need to test the plugin that I created for Grails that has this
extension in it. If you're planning to include this in Snowdrop, however, it may
obviate the need for this plugin altogether.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

If the plugin can still be useful, then I can continue the work on this.

Tom