[infinispan-dev] infinispan-spring module

Olaf Bergner olaf.bergner at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 13:17:01 EDT 2011

Hi Manik,

Am 21.04.11 16:11, schrieb Manik Surtani:
> Olaf,
>
> After discussing with Marius, maybe the best place for your work on the Infinispan Spring integration is a module within Infinispan itself.  I'm proposing infinispan-spring.  WDYT?

I'm fine with that. That way, we are not dependent on somebody else's
decision and keep things under our control.
> You can add this module to Infinispan's repository under the root (so, a 'spring' directory alongside 'core', etc).  I also think it makes sense to have this in 4.2.x and master branches.
>
> Thoughts?
Since it's just a new module that doesn't affect the current code base
in any way I too think that it makes sense to have this in 4.2.x. Are
there any commit rules I should pay attention to? I.e. do I create this
module in 4.2.x and merge that into master? Or the other way around? How
do you usually handle this?

Olaf