[infinispan-dev] What are the current Maven Repos needed?

Tristan Tarrant tristan.tarrant at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:40:13 EDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:49, Manik Surtani <manik at jboss.org> wrote:

> Jason,
>
> Tristan Tarrant - who maintains this cache store - has his own repo for
> Cassandra pieces, and this is specified in the pom:
>

> https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/cachestore/cassandra/pom.xml#L95
>
> @Tristan: from Cassandra 0.7, these are now on Maven Central.  Do you need
> your own repo anymore?
>
> http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/

The new Cassandra Thrift abstraction  layer I'm implementing is split in an
"interface" and several implementations (one for 0.6, one for 0.7, etc).
The layer and most of the implementations will reside in Maven Central,
apart from the 0.6 one (because Cassandra's 0.6 artifacts are not in
central): that will be hosted on my repo.

The cachestore build will depend only on the interface and on the 0.7
implementation for testing.

Tristan