[infinispan-dev] build failures on jenkins

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Aug 2 10:43:21 EDT 2011

Hi,
it seems that the Infinispan-lucene-master task relies on deployed
snapshots of core, and since there aren't any for 5.1, it's failing.

https://infinispan.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Infinispan-lucene-master-TRACE/73/changes

So even if I deploy a snapshot, it means the tests are always run
against an older core version, whatever happened to be deployed,
instead of reporting about the last version.

Would it be reasonable to have the primary job
(Infinispan-master-JDK6-tcp) deploy snapshots at each execution? I'd
like it to deploy to jboss.org, but it might generate quite some load
and would need us to give him permissions.
I see there is an option "Deploy artifacts to my Private CloudBees
Repository", not sure if we have such a thing, nor if the secondary
module will find it from there.

Cheers,
Sanne