[infinispan-dev] BeanUtils.getterMethod

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:16:31 EDT 2011

I think it's supposed to be an automatic version of
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/infinispan/config/GlobalConfiguration.java#L326
I prefer the manual version in GlobalConfiguration, although I don't
think there are any users for those components either.

Dan