[infinispan-dev] BeanUtils.getterMethod

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Thu Aug 4 09:41:10 EDT 2011

Sorry for jumping in on this so late.

The purpose behind this is so that if someone were to set a component directly in the configuration it can be retrieved.  E.g., setting a TransactionManager using cfg.setTransactionManager() rather than setting a transaction manager lookup.

But this is legacy since these setters and getters don't exist anymore.  I think it is safe to remove the check in the abstract component registry and subsequently the BeanUtils method.

I'll issue a pull req in a bit.

Cheers
Manik