[infinispan-dev] Source artifacts not deployed for 5.0.0.FINAL

Radoslav Husar rhusar at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 04:57:54 EDT 2011

On 08/08/2011 03:52 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:
> Ok, it's a bug in Felix's bundle plugin.  Rolling back to an earlier version of the plugin fixes it for now.
>
> 	http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.felix.devel/22887
>
> I'll manually push up the srcs for 5.0.0.FINAL now.

Hi Manik,

looks like the sources didn't get pushed properly, they are not in the
repo as Jaikiran just brought up on irc:

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/index.html#view-repositories;releases~browsestorage~/org/infinispan/infinispan-core/5.0.0.FINAL/infinispan-core-5.0.0.FINAL.pom

Can you have a look please?

Thanks,
Rado

> Cheers
> Manik
>
> On 8 Aug 2011, at 14:43, Manik Surtani wrote:
>
>> Shit.  This seems to have to do with the OSGi bundling of artefacts.
>>
>> "[WARNING] NOT adding sources to artifacts with classifier as Maven only supports one classifier per artifact. Current artifact [org.infinispan:infinispan-core:bundle:5.0.0.FINAL] has a [] classifier."
>>
>> If I change infinispan-core's packaging to "jar" instead of "bundle", the sources get generated just fine.  Any Maven experts out there have a good workaround?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Manik
>>
>> On 8 Aug 2011, at 13:22, Manik Surtani wrote:
>>
>>> Very odd.  Looking at my target directory where the release was built, sources weren't even packaged for certain modules.  So it wasn't just a case of not being uploaded.  Note that this didn't affect *all* modules:
>>>
>>> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/index.html#nexus-search;gav~~infinispan-directory-demo~5.0.0.FINAL~~
>>>
>>> Looking into this now.

>>> --
>>> Manik Surtani