[infinispan-dev] Cannot compile infinispan-cachestore-bdbje - missing maven artifacts

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed Aug 17 10:32:17 EDT 2011

This looks like https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1306
I had opened it, experiencing the same issue, then after some days I
couldn't verify it anymore as the artifact had appeared; really
puzzled that it's gone again?

Could you please reopen it? (Or should we create a new one? not sure
what is best is in this case since the version it applied to was
released)

Sanne