[infinispan-dev] Source artifacts not deployed for 5.0.0.FINAL

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Aug 26 04:41:01 EDT 2011

There are many users asking for the missing sources:

http://community.jboss.org/thread/171349?tstart=0
http://community.jboss.org/thread/171498?tstart=0
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1334

If it's hard to upload them, maybe we could do a 5.0.1 ?
Are there no other fixes which would benefit a release?

Sanne