[infinispan-dev] Suspect Exceptions

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Dec 9 09:53:26 EST 2011

Thanks Vladimir,
I can do that as a short term solution, but do you think we could have
Infinispan care for it in the future?
I don't like to mandate wrapping all invocations to Infinispan in a
try catch block looking for such errors, and maybe others.

If it's mandatory/recommended I would not make it a runtime exception
but something I have to deal with.

Sanne