[infinispan-dev] Distribution across multiple sites

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 06:51:25 EST 2011

Tobias made me aware of a bug that can happen when we use RELAY and one
of the relay coordinators crash: messages sent between the crash of the
relay coordinator and the switch of the backup relay to full relay are
not relayed.

This can lead to inconsistencies, see [1] for details. If I implement
solution #1, then the chances of this happening are vastly reduced.

I wanted to ask the bright folks on this list though, if you see a
solution that only involves Infinispan (rebalancing) ?
Cheers,

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JGRP-1401

--
Bela Ban