[infinispan-dev] [hibernate-dev] Have Infinispan share Hibernate's TransactionManagerLookup strategy

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Wed Feb 2 11:13:35 EST 2011

On 11-02-02 12:16 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:
> Essentially, org.infinispan.config.{Configuration, GlobalConfiguration, etc} would both be the new, simpler, fluent cfg beans.
>
> Essentially, org.infinispan.config.compat.{Configuration, GlobalConfiguration, etc} would be delegates to the new style beans, but will be 100% API compatible with what we have now.  And would be marked as @Deprecated.  :-)
Ok, I'll group these new beans by current defined units. Essentially
whatever is @XmlElement or an element in xml configuration file should
get a fluent bean interface of its own. I'll just make current beans
(SerializationType, TransportType, GlobalJmxStatisticsType etc etc )
implement these new interfaces and then expose them though getters in
GlobalConfiguration and Configuration.