[infinispan-dev] Replicated caches and initial state transfer

Tristan Tarrant tristan.tarrant at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 02:09:53 EST 2011

Dear all,

I recently spent some time tracking a problem with my Infinispan-using
application related to replicated caches (I appeared briefly on IRC
yesterday with this issue). I finally managed to solve my problem by
enabling <stateTransferRetrieval fetchInMemoryState="true" /> which I
thought would have been a more obvious, if less performant, default. Why was
the decision to disable initial state replication made ?

Thanks

Tristan