[infinispan-dev] Distributed execution framework API - final review

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Jan 17 09:22:16 EST 2011

Actually yes - Set<K> makes more sense for this API than K...

Varargs, IMO, are only useful in an API where users call the API.  But if users have to *implement* the API (as in this case) then collections make more sense.   I would use Set rather than Collection as it enforces (and informs the implementor) that there won't be duplicates of K.