[infinispan-dev] JBoss Common Core as core dependency?

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Jan 24 09:07:14 EST 2011

My rule for library/framework development has always been that you should use at least 20% of a dependencies functionality if you want to add it as a dependency (rather than just copy the source to your code base). If you are using >50% you should add it, no question, and in between you have to make a decision case-by-case. So I definitely think this is a good idea.

Though of course I think we should put it in a distinct package :-)