[infinispan-dev] ISPN 200

Israel Lacerra israeldl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:28:18 EST 2011

Sanne,

I'm making the changes you suggest. My strategy is: when a distributed query
is "initialized", each node creates and keeps a Searcher for this query and
return the TopDocs to the requester node. So, the requester node merge the
results, and when he needs to retrieves the next value, he sends the
ScoreDoc.doc to the correct node. To merge the values I'm using a
FieldDocSortedHitQueue class copy, with some changes. Is this a good
strategy?

I have a "dumb" question. How a node can get a own
org.infinispan.remoting.transport.Address instance? Or how we can get all
Address of the cluster?

thanks

Israel