[infinispan-dev] configuring the consistent hash

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 16:34:50 EST 2011

On 31 Jan 2011, at 20:03, Manik Surtani wrote:
> Isn't this overkill?
It's something we provide for most other pluggable implementations: transport, executors, loaders interceptors.
>  What props would one need to pass in to a consistent hash implementation?
I  *need* to pass certain params to the ch function I implemented in Radargun, and had to do  some workarounds because of this missing. Might be something particular to my scenario though.