[infinispan-dev] splitting infinispan-lucene-directory.jar

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Jul 1 18:35:23 EDT 2011

Hello all,
it seems that people defining an Infinispan configuration in the
application server for the Lucene directory, and using the ad-hoc
TwoWayKey2StringMapper, need to move the
infinispan-lucene-directory.jar in the commons-lib directory of the
application server.

Since this module depends on Lucene too, people would need to move the
Lucene jar too, and this is not desirable as applications might want
to use different applications.

The mapper depends of course to the objects it creates: the only clean
option I'm seeing is to split the jar in two jars, making sure that
the keyMapper and keys are independent from Lucene, but I'm not a big
fan of this split.

Thoughts?

http://community.jboss.org/message/613078#613078

Sanne