[infinispan-dev] New documentation type - Glossary

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 10:54:40 EDT 2011

There are stub's for all of these on the wiki now.

I'm giving each of the core team responsibility for making a subset of the entries happen - that's not to say that this person must write the entry, just that they must make sure it get's written.

Again, anyone who wants to help out and doesn't have write access to the docs, log in to confluence at least once and then send me your jboss.org username and I will give you access.

Manik

* Data Grid
* In-memory data grid
* BASE