[infinispan-dev] Duplicate classes on classpath

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed Jul 13 12:16:05 EDT 2011

Hi Navin,
so I opened ISPN-1234 and sent a pull request for these build issues,
I'm glad to have removed a lot of dependencies making my IDE a bit
more responsive.

If you want to look into automating such a sanity test, that would be
great! I've no idea if there exists a Tattletale plugin for Maven, or
if such a task can be automated on Jenkins in some other way. It would
be nice if the build could be setup to fail if there where duplicate
classes on the classpath.

Sanne