[infinispan-dev] IllegalStateException when receiving invalidation messages on a stopped/stopping cache

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Jul 18 11:14:54 EDT 2011

2011/7/18 Galder Zamarreño <galder at redhat.com>:
> You do see InterruptedException's actually: https://gist.github.com/1089760

Unless that test is explicitly verifying the behaviour when those
exceptions are thrown, I see it seems to pass properly.
So if it's a non-critical / recoverable condition, why is the
stacktrace logged? Could we avoid that?

This might not apply to this test, but when looking at the testsuite
logs I'm getting the idea that we're logging way more stacktraces than
what we should. Is it just my impression since it's just the testsuite
doing many ill things?

Cheers,
Sanne