[infinispan-dev] new ispncon feature

Michal Linhard mlinhard at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 06:05:29 EDT 2011

On 07/21/2011 11:51 AM, Galder Zamarreño wrote:
> Btw Michal,
>
> Shouldn't this better be solved within the Python client itself rather than in ispncon?
>
> Your solution seems only limited to those who use ispncon whereas i'm pretty sure anyone wanting to use the Python client would love to be able to read stuff written by a Java Hot Rod client, independent of using ispncon or not.
>
> Cheers,
Well, you're right, python client level would be more appropriate level
to fix this ... I was just more comfortable to design a solution for
ispncon, that I know better. I might look at python-client as well and
supply a pull request for you to review, again when I find enough rainy
weekends in Slovakia...

Should you find the time sooner feel free to use the river encoders
(which are the core of the solution) from the ispncon source.

m.