[infinispan-dev] Old JBoss repo in pom.xml

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed Jun 8 08:50:04 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Manik Surtani <manik at jboss.org> wrote:

> What was the fix around this?  To remove the hard-coded repo in the poms?

No, I removed the old deprecated repository.jboss.org/maven2 as this
was offline and pretty urgent, and re-adapted the build to be able to
build without it (needed to add/reconfigure other repository
definitions, especially for the scala compiler).
Now the repository is back online so the patch would not have been
that urgent, but it's good that we don't depend on the deprecated one
any more.

I still wonder if we should not remove all repository references, but
as we didn't find an agreement on that I didn't change it for the time
being.

Sanne