[infinispan-dev] (topic changed) For interposed sync support, building a patch CR4 or new CR5...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 06:43:46 EDT 2011

Manik,

I'd like to try doing that and revert back to using a patched CR4 if we
hit any issues/regressions (would be nice to know what they are for
Monday's build :-)

If we get stuck this weekend (or late today), we can always go the patch
route.

I'll talk to Paul about this as well, as he will have to sync his AS7
clustering branch with CR5 if we do this.

On 06/10/2011 05:39 AM, Manik Surtani wrote:
> Scott, if you want I can cut CR5 this morning based on what we have and then a CR6 for next week, with the bits we originally had in mind for CR5.
>
> I'm trying to compete with Bob McW for the largest number of release candidates.  ;)

I'm glad I could be of service.  :)

Scott