[infinispan-dev] Issue posted for JBoss Logging and slf4j

Thomas P. Fuller thomas.fuller at coherentlogic.com
Mon Jun 20 17:16:07 EDT 2011

I've had an issue upgrading to CR5 and I was just about to ask about this.

Basically when running infinispan CR5 in Grails I am seeing log messages
repeated two times whereas before upgrading I'd only see one.

This is not a showstopper, but it's a bit annoying. I'm also not sure if this is
an Infinispan problem or a Grails problem, however this wasn't an issue until
recently, which is why I suspect that JBoss Logging is at fault here.

Tom

Thomas P. Fuller,  MSc
Managing Director

Coherent Logic Limited