[infinispan-dev] New Logging rules!!! MUST READ

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Jun 21 05:54:43 EDT 2011

On 27 Apr 2011, at 14:18, Galder Zamarreño wrote:

> Please note as well that this might require some IDE settings changes. I had to enable annotation processing in IntelliJ to be able to compile stuff from IDE.

Galder, do you have any instructions on these IDE settings?  Things work fine from the command line, but the generated logger does not exist if I build from an IDE.  I don't believe the annotation processor is being invoked, or perhaps it is generating sources where the rest of the build doesn't expect.

manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani