[infinispan-dev] docs moved

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 09:55:40 EDT 2011

Hi Michal,

Yes they were moved around an hour ago. I was just doing a preliminary check before mailing the dev list.

Anyway, as Michal says, please can everyone check your seciton of the docs, ideally by COB on Monday.

Please email me with the sections you have checked, and then I will chase up any unchecked sections!

Thanks