[infinispan-dev] docs moved

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Fri Jun 24 17:51:32 EDT 2011

Hi Pete,
very nice I'm liking it more than the previous docs, I guess the
previous organizations was leaving on me a feel of "scattered notes"
and generally unpolished.
I've tried to change some pages to fix small rendering issues (nothing
important nor urgent), but when I try to edit it I only get a white
screen, like if there's not content at all.
Especially this page:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ISPN/Querying+Infinispan

Anybody else experiencing this?
Never had such issues with confluence before, and also I can edit
other pages properly.

One objection about the page "Developing the Infinispan Framework":
can we remove "framework" ? While I'm not totally sure of what can be
named like that, I don't think Infinispan is to be included in the
category.

Cheers,
Sanne