[infinispan-dev] Total Order Replication/Distribution

Pedro Ruivo pruivo at gsd.inesc-id.pt
Thu Jun 30 19:07:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry, my mistake. The JGroups code can be found here:
https://github.com/cloudtm/JGroups/tree/multicast and an example config
file can be found here: http://pastebin.com/Z46j3YJa

Basically, It has two total order multicast protocols. The
GROUP_MULTICAST has a cost of 3 communication steps (and less messages
exchange) and the GROUP_MULTICAST4 has a cost of 2 communication steps,
but more messages exchange. This is only needed for distribution.

Both the protocols don't support fault tolerance yet.

For replication you must add the Sequencer in JGroups config file.

If anyone has more questions, you can ask me.

Cheers,
Pedro