[infinispan-dev] API stability policy for major vs minor vs patch releases

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Mar 1 05:35:18 EST 2011

Well, the whole problem is that isLocal() is incorrect and returns inaccurate results.  Unfortunately the fix does involve an API change - but I agree that the API should be backward compatible.  I'll make sure the method is restored and marked as deprecated, but please use getLocality() instead.  :-)

http://docs.jboss.org/infinispan/4.2/apidocs/org/infinispan/distribution/DistributionManager.html#getLocality(java.lang.Object)

manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani