[infinispan-dev] Interested in lending a hand

Olaf Bergner olaf.bergner at gmx.de
Wed Mar 2 05:57:56 EST 2011

So I will implement Spring's CacheManager interface first. After that, I
will have a look at ISPN-78. It looks highly interesting, yet not
exactly trivial. Which is good and bad ;-) I'll see how it goes. Anyway,
the list of open issues for 5.1.0.Final should prove sufficient to keep
me entertained for a while.

Cheers,
Olaf