[infinispan-dev] ISPN200 / JSR107

Israel Lacerra israeldl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:12:10 EST 2011

Hi!

Two unrelated things:

-*ISPN200-* Sanne, I already made most of the changes you suggested for the
ISPN 200. I will show a new version in 20~30 days. I used the strategy that
I said in a earlier email ("when a distributed query is "initialized", each
node creates and keeps a Searcher for this query and return the TopDocs to
the requester node. So, the requester node merge the results, and when he
needs to retrieves the next value, he sends the ScoreDoc.doc to the correct
node. To merge the values I'm using a FieldDocSortedHitQueue class copy,
with some changes.").

*-JSR107* Does anybody knows where I can find some documentation about the
JSR107 spec?? I googled it and I did not have found details about it. I
writing about with Infinispan (for my master thesis) and I'd like to write a
little about the spec.

thanks!

Israel