[infinispan-dev] ISPN200 / JSR107

Patrick McFarland pmcfarland at adterrasperaspera.com
Thu Mar 3 18:41:13 EST 2011

Maybe not the right place to point this out... but I'm glad Java
innovation isn't lead by Sunacle

http://bluxte.net/musings/2009/09/10/what-happened-jcache-aka-jsr-107

Read the second comment in that by Jon Stevens. Apparently Oracle
killed it because it was too awesome.

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || www.AdTerrasPerAspera.com