[infinispan-dev] Primary-Backup replication scheme in Infinispan

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed Mar 9 06:36:23 EST 2011

On 18 Feb 2011, at 13:30, Sebastiano Peluso wrote:

> We made a clone of the Infinispan code from github two weeks ago
> (creating a breanch in local) and we would like to make a fork of the
> current snapshot on github, in order to perform a push operation on the
> resulting snapshot. How can we make the aforementioned fork? Do we only
> need an account there?

Yes, just create an account on GitHub (free) and fork away.  Create a topic branch in your fork and work off that - it makes it easier for folks to review/compare changes, and for you to sync up your forks and branches with other changes that may be happening upstream.  I've detailed the process here:

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/InfinispanandGitHub

Cheers
Manik

manik at jboss.org